(and why RPA training?)
My name is Edward Brooks, originally from Scotland but now living in New York.
My background is as a CPA, trained in London, before doing consulting in outsourcing and transformation.
I came across RPA about 4 years ago and was blown away.
At first I thought that RPA was a no-brainer – why would an organisation NOT adopt RPA immediately?
So what value would a consultant ever play?
Dumb, I know.
But then I started to see how challenging it was for organisations – everything from “what is RPA?”, through “where do I start?”, and them not realising the impact this was going to have…forever.
However, I got more and more obsessed with the emerging skills gap.
As RPA adoption took off, where were the skilled people going to come from?
Already there wasn’t enough people with experience – so what could we do to plug that gap?
Which is how I ended up forming The RPA Academy.
What We Do…
Pure-play RPA training. Nothing else.
We try to make it easy…
Around the globe.
Online live classes.
On-demand, self-paced learning.
Train at client sites.
And we take our public access Automation Anywhere training on tour.
- In the last year we’ve delivered almost 8000 hours of student training.
- Delivered classes across the globe – from Michigan to Manila.
- Language coverage – English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- The American Institute of CPAs and CIMA (total 650k members) is rolling our our RPA Master Course to their members.
- Most popular product – 28 Day Online Certification Course
- Fastest growing demand – Singapore!
- Next week – countries where we have a permanent presence….
Upcoming Automation Anywhere Training – Public Access
28 Day Certification Course – 23rd July for UK/Europe timezone, 30th July for US/Canada/Latam timezone
New York onsite – 10th September
Singapore – 3rd September
My Contact Details
Feel free to reach out at any time by phone on +1 646 823 0041 or firstname.lastname@example.org