The 28 Day RPA Certification Intensive
We set up the Academy to make it easy to get the best training in RPA, in any platform, no matter where you are in the world.
As an authorised training partner for both Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism, we get you real access to the platforms and access to the market-recognised certification.
But we know it can be difficult to get the right training that fits around all of your work and personal commitments.
- A great instructor
- A strong theory and methodology
- Detailed explanations of how the RPA platform works, function by function
- Real hands-on experience on the RPA platform that you want to learn
- Lots of practice
- Daily support and guidance
- A way of getting help and all your questions answered, just when you need them
- A group of like-minded learners to work with along the journey.
- And also a clear target date by when you want to get certified.
For the first time anywhere we have pulled all these elements into a 28 day online program.
You’ll get everything you need to support you, step by step, through to your certification.
- First, choose which platform you want to learn – Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism.
- Second, choose which region or timezone suits your other work and personal commitments.
You can join any section you wish.
All of the training classes are live and online, 7-9pm for the main timezone in each region. But you can join any region.
Day 1 is the Monday, 30th April
By the 27th May – or even before – you’ll be ready for the Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere certification exam.
The 28 Day RPA Certification is made up of the following components.
- On Day 1 you will get access to the Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere RPA platform.
- Across the next month you can use it as much as you wish
- On the same day you’ll get access to our RPA Learning Management System
- This is where all the course work, handouts and tests will be posted.
And Day 1 is also the first live class.
- Each course has 10, 2-hour live classes in it, working through all of the key areas of learning.
- The classes are very interactive. We use GoToMeeting and from every class we’ve ever run, learners really use the classes to understand the topics and also to ask questions, seek clarifications and talk as if they were in a physical classroom.
- Monday to Friday for the first two weeks there are live classes.
- The courses are also super-flexible. If there is an area that you or anyone in the class want a deeper help on, we will just schedule an extra class to go over that specific. topic.
- For every single day of the 28 days, there is practical work for you to do. It starts off with the basics and then gets more challenging as your RPA skills develop.
- This daily batch of tests and Q&As will be what makes you exam-ready.
- You’ll get a daily email outlining what you should be doing that day.
All of this is getting you ready for the official Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere RPA certification, built around the essential components of:
- Strong teaching
- Content that takes you through all of the platform’s functionality
- Lots of hands on practice on the platforms
- Preparation to make you ready for the certificate exams
- A flexible approach to allow you to get any extra help you need
- Real time access to our trainers
- A strong community in the class where you can all help each other along the journey to certification
- And a target deadline for getting certified.
As a bonus for anyone who is interested, we will provide resume review, and direct introductions to recruiters and hiring firms.
In addition, we don’t walk away at the end of 28 days.
Instead, we are here to support you as you start your first RPA project, and across your career.
At any stage we will be here to help you with technical and business advice.
There are no prerequisites for the 28 Day RPA Certification Course.
Technical background always helps, but we’ve trained auditors, tax specialists, project managers and business leaders.
The 28 Day time-frame will keep you on target, but it is also very flexible. If you want to extend the training beyond 28 days we’ll support you for free.
We run a daily survey asking for feedback on the course and the trainer, and the feedback is always 4 or 5 stars.
However, if you decide that the training is not what you are looking for, you can get a full refund any time in the first week. So all of this comes at zero risk.
Everything starts 30th April, and the deadline for application is the 26th April.
Within 28 days – or even as soon as you are ready – you can take the certification.
There really is huge demand for RPA skills, whether in your organisation or beyond, and we’ll help you get trained and certified within four weeks.
To find our more details just sign up below.
Find Out More About 28 Day RPA Certification